Sunday, March 11, 2012

Day 24 the results are in

Yesterday was the end of our 24 day challenge. It was an amazing 24 days!! So here are Abe and my results and these results are without working out!

Abraham started at 210 pounds he is 199 a total of 11 pounds lost
He also lost 9 inches of fat total on his body!

Laura I started at 156 pounds, I am now 146. I lost a total of 10 pounds.
I also lost a total of 8 inches of fat over my whole body!

This has been an amazing Nutrition system.  It is not a diet but a series of nutritional supplements.  We have been so blessed. We will be continuing with Advocare nutrition products to continue our weight loss and healthy new lifestyle. Advocare has been a true blessing, I cant say it enough.
Our Hope is to share our experiences with others who are feeling the need for better nutrition and over all need for a jump start to a better, leaner future. This product works and we pray you start the same journey we have and allow us to help you on your journey.


If you are interested in joining us to live a healthier lifestyle and lose weight in the process visit our website and try out the 24 Day Challenge, its 100% guaranteed. Visit GreatNutritionWithAdvocare.com to make a change for a healthier, leaner future.

No comments:

Post a Comment