Monday, March 5, 2012

Day 19

Day 19 and I am so blessed by the advocare products! As of Saturday I had lost 5 pounds and 3 inches around my waist. Such a blessing. The truth for me my goal has been to look in the mirror and not feel disappointed in where I am with my weight. I am closer than I have been. With a great kick off and program to make me feel like it's not hopeless. This product has not only given me energy but hope which makes me even more motivated!! I am praising the Lord today for such a blessing!!
  I am hoping you will Join us in great health. The Lord has blessed us so much!
If you have any questions feel free to give me a call
714) 455-9112
for product here is our website:
greatnutritionwithadvocare

                                                            God Bless,
                                                                           Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment